Scheduling

Anything D&D pretty much.
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Scheduling

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 pm

not to mention doesn't involve roadtrips...

if anywhere, host it in DE
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:15 am

On a note somewhat related to scheduling things, put here because I can't think of where else to put it:

There is something about these boards that Verizon doesn't like. I can't figure out what and why, but at times it's fine and at other times it can't find the server (or so it says). It changes between the two with apparently no specific pattern.

Point is: at any given time, I may or may not be able to access the boards from home. So if anybody is at any point waiting on a post from me and it hasn't come in a while, that's why.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:42 am

Hmm, looks like there won't be a great gathering of gamers this summer guys. We're just too spread out.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 am

That and those of us who are farthest-flung aren't going to be back in DE for very long.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 am

Figured this was the best place to put this.

As most of you have noticed, I haven't exactly been on the boards or AIM lately. My "internet" as it claims to be (Verizon Broadband) has decided to go and take a massive crap. I spent time this afternoon fighting with customer service (who isn't supposed to talk to me to begin with (my name is not on the account and I don't know the secret code) to get an answer as to why I suddenly got bumped down to the lower-tier service. As it turns out, they DID intentionally bump me down once I hit the fine-printed 20GB transfer cap for a billing cycle (which is scary, because thats BELOW normal usage for me. Linux ISOs tend to eat up a lot of transfer xD. I've got tubes access going now, but whenever I try to connect to anything that puts a near-constant draw on the connection (Read: Xbox Live, AIM, MSN, GChat, Skype, BT, HTTP Downloads, and oddly enough, Tor) I get disconnected. So basically my tubes are crappier than they were at school right now.

But....salvation is at hand my friends. I have finally convinced Time Warner Cable that my place of residence actually exists (long story, ask about it on AIM (when I finally can get on X_X) or over the phone) and I will have Internets (yummy 12MBPS down and 2MBPS up) and Cable installed by the 20th at the latest.

Until then, I'll hop on the boards when it seems I have a good connection, but don't expect to see me on AIM. Yes, I am fairing fine without good tubes access, I've got my 360 and plenty of gundam models to build (finished up Musha Gundam early last week, Nu Gundam on Saturday, Char's Zaku II on Sunday, and working on Sazabi currently), and of course theres always more geocaches to find (when the weather is decent).

Wishing He Had Better Tubes Access Outside Of Work (where he does NOT check the boards but does read his emails (m.cubed.3@gmail.com and marty@adworkshop.com)),
-Sajuuk
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:51 pm

You broke 20GBs that easily ? -___- I don't blame them for downgrading you at all then.

That by itself is kind of scary, heck were you doing ?
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

The internet is for ____. The internet is for ____. Fill in the blanks kids!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:22 pm

The internet is for seeding the latest release of Tin Hat Linux, which I helped to develop back in college :p (theres 1.4 GB minimum right there, had to DL the two latest ISOs (one for x86 and one for 64-bit). Listening to shoutcast streams and pandora internet radio also consumed a good amount of that 20GB, as did running it absurd amount of windows updates for my desktop and downloading patches and DLC on xbox live.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:41 pm

Formal Notice of Absence:

I will be on a cruise (in the Caribbean) until next saturday. Additionally, we have to pay per minute to use the internet. So, you should expect me to be on the boards even less than I usually am.

Peace.

Active Characters:

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:57 pm

Notice of Absence:

This week is fucking busy. Expect me out until Saturday.

Active Characters:

beejazz
Darth Member
Race: Leliel
Class: You're Kidding, Right?
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby beejazz » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Coming to Delaware December 20-27 or so.
I'm writing a game.

I'm also writing up a little setting to playtest it in.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Cool. Maybe we can see if we can muster three or four people for something.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:12 pm

If anyone is actually going to be around, I get home late Tuesday night and leave again Sunday afternoon for Thanksgiving. Winter break...my finals end 12/16, we'll see when I actually leave.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

TheDude51

Postby TheDude51 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:25 pm

I'm home for thanksgiving the same time as dave, not sure when my finals are yet, but i'll be around until mid-january.
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:06 am

I'll be home for Thanksgiving between Tuesday Night (evening to late) until Monday Morning. Aside from Turkey Day and Saturday evening, I'll be free. Though don't expect me to be the one to run anything, as I've got no time to plan.

Also, I should, should, be available for a few of those days in December.

Active Characters:

Return to “General D&D”