Alianna Romanovich Dihoff

In Soviet Forums, data games you!

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pirsquared
Copper Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Alianna Romanovich Dihoff

Postby pirsquared » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Origin: Debatable

Appearance: Varies greatly depending on who she’s pretending to be, but her most striking traits are her trustable smile and firm, well-practiced handshake.

Favoire Drink: Milk

Favorite mixed drink: I’m sorry, I don’t drink.

Real Life Inspiration: Robin Hood, Sir Humphrey Appelbee, Moist von Lipwig, Roger Smith

Favorite (unspoken) Quote: You can’t cheat an honest man; everyone else, however, is fair game.

Alianna is a woman who has gone by many names and partaken in many different walks of life. She was once Gertrude von Baumgarten, a harsh aged attorney from Greyhawk. Shortly thereafter she became Alice Ze’Dekiah, a bubbly, outgoing trader just starting out in life and in desperate need of a break to make in in the commodities business. Immediately afterwards, she became (much to her own surprise) the squire to an oppressive Lord in the south. Amongst her many other persons she has been Sasha D’Antario, master knife maker, Keona, a dutiful if somewhat thick Paladin of Jaskar and Nantiki Okabuke, Lottery Master of the Lordship of the Isles. In fact, through all her identities there is only one thing that has remained constant: she’s always out to relieve the greedy and rich of their not so hard earned valuables and often.

Up until recently, she had made a very respectable living doing exactly that. However, when under the guise of a retired ronin general she offered her “considerable experience” to a Hextorian temple troubled by protestors, things went wrong. After accepting a considerable advance payment on an advising position, Alianna set them up for a crushing defeat. In the chaos and confusion that immediately followed, she emptied their coffers (and their wine cellar) and booked it with a caravan of travelling performers she had attached herself to as Umberto, the knife thrower. Everything would have been fine had Lord Garrick Tomogan the Black, Knight Dispatch of the Obsidian Basilica not been suspicious of her story and decided to keep an eye on her while the raiding party was out. During her escape he caught a glimpse of her real face and pulled a few hairs from her wig during a narrow escape.

In the following months, she laid low with the circus while making her way to the Free City of Greyhawk. There, under her identity as Lady Tasha Snodgrass the eccentric and thrill seeking daughter of a noble merchant, she came back in contact with a circle of bourgeois livestock moguls, whom she had once lead to believe that she was a brilliant investment banker. However, while breaking into Lord Barnwash’s estate to plant an incriminating trinket on his insane butler, she set off a security ward and was summarily sent to prison. Fortunately for her, no one knows who she really is out of disguise, her identity was not revealed.

Character Sheet finished minus gear.

pirsquared
Copper Member

Re: Alianna Romanovich Dihoff

Postby pirsquared » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:55 am

Google Docs killed my pretty format and equations for derived statistics, but at least it didn't mangle my layout. Here is Aliannas (long anticipated) character sheet!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?hl= ... w-UK#gid=0

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Well, this is enough for me to get you started in the adventure, but you're right, google docs had a field day with your format. I going to have to ask that you (within the next week) change your character sheet over to a format similar to that of Dai or Marty. Or, if you would prefer, we can get you a profiler account, and you can basically have and online character sheet. The reason for this, is that given your current format, I'm having difficulty working out how you acquired certain modifiers.

For example, I'm slightly perplexed as to how your ending ability scores can be:

Also, its important to note that money has a weight. Every 50 coins in your possession carries a weight of 1 pound. So, if I'm reading this correctly, you're carrying around an extra 22.6 pounds of gold. Given this, and the fact that you're highly likely find more as the adventure progresses, I'd suggest investing early on in .

As for your healing personal healing solutions. Recall that with your Use Magic Device bonus, you can activate wands . As such I would suggest dropping the Potions and grabbing a Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds with 16 charges on it. Or, perhaps just spending 750 of that on a fully charged Wand of Light Wounds; only 1d8+1 in healing, but with 50 uses, its a bargain.

I would aso highly dropping the waterskin and everlasting rations, and grabbing a . At your level, and given the current adventure is a dungeon crawl, never needing to eat or drink, and only requiring two hours of sleep instead of the regular eight is irreplaceable.

That last nitpick I'm going to make (for now) is with your Sash of Wisdom. I realize that you're concerned about about your Will saves, but spending 16K for an additional plus two seems rather uneconomical at this level. Between Iron Will and the Cloak of Resistance, you've basically done what you can reasonable can.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Profiler has open registration, so there's no need to get a hold of me to open it up like with the forums (spambots thankfully ignore the profiler reg page).
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

pirsquared
Copper Member

Postby pirsquared » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 am

Working with the profiler. Sheet should be ready tomorrow.

Return to “Game Data”