Blindmute Loli

Anything is allowed, don't overdo the spam.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Blindmute Loli

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:47 pm

apparently /b/ can have some decent stuff every once in a while, however rare that is.

anyways, I was browsing wikichan when I found the story under 'must read'.

It's about the recent (as in, 2007-now) events of a 19yr old guy who found, takes in, and later adopts a eight year old blind and mute little girl. His entries to /b/ about his story has almost turned into a blog of sorts. Frankly, I found it quite touching. The guy (Jake's the name) has plenty of faults (not to mention fetishes) and some darn horribly luck, but he isn't a pedo and everything sure seems to be coming out of goodwill (and a certain degree of attachment).

Of course, he could have made this entire thing up, although I find that unlikely given the detail presented up to this point. Something he said in all those chats should have gave it away by now if he's making up this whole deal.

Try your best to read this story with a clean mind, although that's hard to do given how graphically Jake describes some of the events he goes through.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “General Discussions”