Announcements

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Announcements

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:19 am

For posting GM announcements...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Re: Announcements

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 am

Okay, since this game is still geared to start this Winter and that everyone should be more or less getting finished with exams for now...
The core mechanics are pretty much all here now, and there's a good pool of both talents and feats to boot. Spells/Orders/Maneuvers are the only things still coming in quantities, and for much of that--- you won't know what you need until you start building...

Henceforth!

I've even posted a NPC character sheet . This is also the format I suggest and will be using myself to post character, although you're welcome to find whatever methods that works best for you---

Plenty of ways to contact me if you need help with something~

And if you don't feel like being the first one: Dave's already done preliminary character skeleton work, and Drew's got backstory and most of the stats chewed out already...
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:43 pm

First Deadline: I want all character crunch (minus maneuvers/spells/orders and the like you're waiting on, preferably after telling me when you need) and character backstory drafts (not just a skeleton) done by the night of Friday, .

Recommend you post character sheets as they come out, that way I can point out any errors that may have been made, not to mention helps me calibrate the system more~
|

()

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Judson, Drew, your character changes have been accepted. Actually Judson I'm glad you decided not to use CHA as a dump stat anymore, it means I don't have to penalize you ever time you walk in town (or go shopping for instance).

Updated all the curses, nerfed both Judson/Dave's curse a bit. Please see the GM post in each character thread.
Updated Katsurou's Blackheart title bonus based on the events of last battle...

Please finish all character rebuild matter before

[EDIT: Dave has an extension as needed for this since he's busy moving life to a different part of the country]
|

()

TheDude51
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby TheDude51 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 pm

So....

When are we starting up again?
Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?
-Bertolt Brecht

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Been hasseling over a few other things, I should be able to get back to posting this week xP

That being said, there's quite a chunk of ingame downtime coming up, so if you want something to do, draft ideas on what to do then (especially you judson since you need MP)
|

()

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Characters”