Sharn

Because its much easier for the DM to do these kinds of things outside of game meets.

Moderator: Sajuuk

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Sharn

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 pm

"Actually, I do have a job for you," Castar says as he hovers over to Sharn's Welcome. "Through divination magics, I've figured out where they are going to attack next. I want you to go there and wait for the attack. Help drive them off if you want, but I want you to report back on the forces that attacked and and anything you can determine about their intentions."
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 pm

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Aiolos nods. "I'll head down there right away, which bar is it?"

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:40 pm

To Dave:
"Its the 'Hawk and the Hacksaw', proprietor - Trunac d'Kundarak," he says as an arrow starts pointing at the location of the tavern. "I've got no idea when the attack is going to happen, but they have never attacked during daylight hours."

To Scott/Drew:
(trunac's been NPCed until shealy can be gotten ahold of and convinced to come back to the boards)
"Ye want a Trunac Stout my furry friend?" Trunac asks as he picks up a tankard and fills it, sliding it down the bar to Felix. "Think ye can handle it?"

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:43 pm

"Ho ho ho. I can handle quite a bit thank you." Felix grabs the tankard. "Here's to you and your fine brews, Trunac" And he drinks.

Fort save: 17

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:04 pm

To Scott/Drew:
Trunac watches as Felix drains his tankard. "Aye, so you can drink. But can ye handle another?" he says as he fills another tankard.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Felix grins. "Perhaps. But that's a great brew. I think I'll savor this one if you don't mind." He takes a deep, satisfying drink. "Has anybody seen our dear captain this fine day? I seem to have missed him coming off the boat. Slept in, you see."

fort save 22 if need be

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:30 pm

"Well, I was thinking we might head up to the Shadow Marshes and see what stuff we can find. Then come back and stock up before heading off to Q'Barra and then back home. Should be after the Spring Thaw by then. Why, anxious to be outta here already?"
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Aiolos shrugs, "Might as well head down and scout the place out, unless there's anything else you need me for."

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:18 pm

To Dave:
"Before you go, I've got some things to help you with the job," Castar says as he digs out a few small orbs from his bag, along with a small coin-like object. "Recorders and a tracking beacon - you still remember how to use these, right?"

To Squall:
"Well, once we get the HQ set up, we won't have anything else to do. Ships and crew also require money to keep them operational. And currently we have no way of making any money. But looting dead civilizations is always an idea, provided you have the license to sell whatever loot you might find."

To Scott/Drew:
"He hasn't stopped in here, and I haven't seen any of those troops that came looking for him. But I've been here for most of the day. What about you Calen, have you seen the good Captain" Trunac asks as he drinks from his tankard.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Aiolos smiles. "Of course I do. Catch you later."

He then leaves to go to the Hawk and Hacksaw.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:47 pm

"Can't say I have." he responded. Taking a deep drink, then pausing to swill it around his mouth before swallowing it.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm

"Bah. Is everything in this city based on permits? We'll find people to buy whatever we happen to find."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:53 am

To Dave:
Aiolos's journey to the tavern is uneventful. The citizens of Sharn go about their business and nobody interferes with you.

To Squall:
"Just flying and treasure hunting really. And the only places that I can think of that would buy treasures of dead civilizations without a letter of marque are places that you are more likely to be killed than to find a buyer. Besides, the Letter of Marque is only 500 GP per territory," Sophie responds as the group draws closer to Trunac's establishment.

To Drew/Scott:
"Bah, he's probably off looking for more crew or at the shipyards," Trunac replies as he refills his tankard of ale.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:56 am

Aiolos walks into the Hawk and Hacksaw. Upon seeing Trunac at the bar, he walks over and says hi. "I didn't know this was your place. Listen, can we talk in private for a minute?"

Return to “In Character/Game Threads”