Encounter 1

Dave's running 4E!
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Re: Encounter 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:06 pm

A) I aint a warlord
B) I'm not the one getting pwnt
C) I didn't have a chance to tell anyone to move

Gennal draws his warhammers and runs to F13, designating the Kobold in G12 using Hunter's Quarry. He swings one of his warhammers to bash the lizard in the head.

Attack Roll:
Damage Roll: (jeez...1d10 damage weapon and a roll a frigging 1)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:36 pm

The kobold is hit hard by your attack, but remains standing.

EDIT: Eric, you're at -2 and unconscious.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:39 pm

"Bloody fool!" Aderik grunts as runs towards the circle of kobolds, raising his implement. He then stops (on F14), and calls forth a blast of radiant power down upon one of the kobolds (KM at G11). (Using Lance of Faith on G11, Will attack roll 14 vs. reflex, 8 radiant damage on a hit).

"Rise anew!" He shouts after launching the silvery, radiant blast at the kobold (using healing word on Heskhan to grant him a healing surge).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Aderik's blast sends a kobold flying backwards into a rock, which it slides down. It does not get up.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:25 am

"ACH! There's more of the buggers than I thought!" Heskahn said as he regained his stance (Second Wind), Minor action to label one of the KM's next to Aderik as a Divine Challenge

Also: AoOs:

Healing:
Healing Word: 10+4+
Second Wind: 10
Total Healing: 27
HP: 31-4-4-14-7-2-2+27=25 HP
Save:

DOH!

Then he unleases a torrent of electricity at some of his attackers, using Dragon Breath power, attacking the three squares to the right (I 10-12)
vs. Ref
lightning damage
Last edited by Squall255 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 am

I'd forgotten Heskahn would get some AOOs, so he ended up killing one of the KMs that connected on him, so he didn't drop. His breath sends electricity coursing over the kobolds, frying two KMs and weakening the KD. The KMs on the left are down, one of the KDs is starting to get damaged, the other's at full health and the KS has a little damage on it.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:59 pm

The spear-wielding kobold stabs at Heskahn, but it lacks sufficient force to even leave a bruise. The slinger launches another flaming goop pile at Heskahn and misses horribly. It then runs back into the foliage, hoping to use the cover against you.

New map:

PCs, go!

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:16 am

Heskahn begins his turn by unleashing a chilling Roar of divine anger (Piercing Smite) and attacks KD in I11.
He procedes to miss horribly (nat 1)
After his Glaive wooshes over the head of his target, he uses the momentum of his swing to shift to H10.
Divine Challenge is then used on the KD in I11.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 pm

Gennal leaps over the kobold in G12's head, lands between it and the kobold in I11 (square H12), and smashes each of the kobolds with a warhammer, focusing on the kobold in I11.

(Translation: Acrobatics Stunt use of Acrobatics skill (god, this thing is poorly worded...i miss tumble X_X), Hunter's Quarry to designate the kobold in I11, then using Dire Wolverine Strike to hit each enemy in Burst 1)
Acrobatics Roll:
Attack Roll vs G12:
Damage Roll vs G12:
Attack Roll vs I11:
Damage Roll vs I11:

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:59 pm

The kobold in I11 looks like it's in serious trouble (Bloodied, obviously) and the other kobold is not doing as well as it could be [translation: Bloodied].

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:41 am

Using the momentum from Gennal's assault, Aderik surges past the melee (to J13) to get a clearer shot at the remaining undamaged foe. Once there, he raises his implement once more, calling his deity's wrath down upon his foe. (using Lance of Faith on the KM at I10, Wis vs. Ref=13, damage if a hit 1d8+4=6).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:51 am

Aderik's power hits the kobold in the chest, lifting it off the ground. It lands hard and does not get up.

The kobold in the trees throws a rock that sails wide of Heskahn. One of the remaining kobolds in melee slices at Heskahn, the other at Gennal. The one attacking Gennal strikes true, its sword biting into his leg for 6 damage. The one attacking Heskahn, almost dead, lacks the remaining strength to penetrate his armor.

New Map:

G12 is nearly dead, J11 is barely bloodied, and F3 is doing fairly well.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:09 pm

"Damn slippery buggers!" Heskahn shouts as he strikes at the Kobold in I11 (Bolstering Strike)

he then shifts up one square (to H10) and targets the opponent in I11 as his Divine Challenge.
(|)
(|)

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:36 pm

The kobold squats as Heskahn's attack zips over its head. It then shifts to follow him (I10).

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:38 pm

Gennal swings one of his warhammers at the kobold in G12, shifting his focus back to that one.
(Careful Attack)
Attack Roll 1:
Damage Roll 1:

Return to “Keep on the Shadowfell”