Log

Mysterious relics of the past, dangerous items, ancient artifacts.

Moderator: Sajuuk

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Log

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:51 am

Okay, so you defeated the enemies in the tavern. Which in this case were 4 kobolds, a warforged, and two more fiendish vermin (centipedes) that appeared in puffs of red smoke.

Reward: 225XP
Loot: Drew, post that loot list

Contents of the bag from Elaydren D'Cannith:
What do you know, its a Heward's Handy Haversack

80 Arrows
80 Bolts
50' Silk Rope
5 Bedrolls
5 filled waterskins
9 Bento boxes per party member
1 Everbright Lantern
1 Flint and Steel
1 Healer's Kit
5 Torches
3 Sacks
Letter from Lady Elaydren
3 Vials of Holy Water
4 Potions of Cure Light Wounds
A tiny rod of blue metal, three inches in length, with a sapphire embedded at one end
1 pouch containing 187PP
1 casket containing 630GP
A letter of credit for House Orien and Lyrandar to cover passage to Rhukaan Draal

The letter from Lady Elaydren reads:
My friends,
The object you recovered for me from the ruins beneath Sharn is a schema, a piece of a pattern used to create items both mundane and magical. I have learned that another schema connected to this pattern was being studied in a secret Cannith workshop in Cyre, called Whitehearth. I wonder if this research is connected to the Day of Mourning?
Parts of my own house seek this pattern for evil purposes and I do not know who to trust. So I turn to you. I need you to travel to Cyre, find the workshop, and recover the second schema.
The location of the workshop is a closely guarded secret lost when the patriarch of House Cannith died in the destruction of Cyre. You must travel to the House Cannith outpost ion the town of Rose Quarry, in Darguun, to recover a record of all of Cannith's hidden workshops.
In Rhukaan Draal, find a man named Faitlin in the Bloody Market. He can provide you with transport ot Rose Quarry. From There, travel into the Mournland to find Whitehearth and the second schema. It is an adamantine plate in the shape of a diamond, about the size of a human's palm. Once you have retrieved it, return to Rhukaan Draal, where I will meet you. Succeed, and I will see to it that you are well rewarded for your courage.
Lady E.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:15 am

Teh L00t:
19 days of downtime.

L00t:
211.05gp (each!)
Warforged Repair Kit

Stephanie:
Longbow
10 arrows
1 potion of CLW
+1 Longsword

Judson:
Masterwork Chainshirt
Heavy Mace

Dead Warforged (Adamantine)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:19 am

XP: 550

Bonus XPs that I havent awarded yet
Wes: 150 XP
Drew: 200 XP
Brooke: 125 XP
Judson: 150 XP
Stephanie: 125 XP

Loot:
90 GP
Zircon, worth 30GP
Gem 2: Onyx, worth 60GP
Medium Full Plate
110 PP
Masterwork Light Mace
Wand of Mirror Image
+2 Shortspear
Eyes of the Eagle
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Relics of the Past”