Loot

Moderator: Flopcorn

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Loot

Postby Laharl » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:48 am

This thread is for claiming loot. Please claim all loot within two days (or whenever I have time to do it, whichever comes second) of its being posted here, so that I can quickly sell things and get your shares back to you. This does not include loot claimed and identified as clearly going to a given character, eg Brooke's Ring of Invisibility.

Current Loot:
6 +1 mighty composite longbows
Ring of Spell Turning-Bounces spells back. Not recommended, as healing spells are negated. Edit by Wes: IT's in the SRD. It's 3x per day on command, functions just as spell turning(the spell) and negates 9 levels with each use.
Manyfang Dagger-Dagger that normally does x4 and does x5 on a crit.
Immovable Rod x2

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member

Postby b1200k3 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:29 pm

I'll take a bow, since I usually use it as my primary weapon anyhow.

Also: Maybe we should keep the immovable rods rather than sell them. You never know when you may need something to just... stay.

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:09 am

If your Strength bonus is less than the rating of the bow, +4 in this case, you take a -2 on attacks with it, just fyi.

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:22 am

dibs on ring and dagger
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

b1200k3
Carbonadium Member

Postby b1200k3 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:55 am

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:10 am

Return to “Shadows over Faerun”