Prologue / Mission 1 - Crime Wave (Feb 2 - Feb 5, 1002YK)

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Prologue

Postby Squall255 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Goodberry sees the missles collide with his valued ally and hurries up to heal him. Laying his hand on the Seren and focusing on healing the impact points of the missiles, one of the leaves on the top of his head begins to wilt and fall off. Goodberry lets out a small gasp as Ashkaran feels better.

Move action: move up
Standard Action: 1 use of (requires touch, heals 2d6 +4(Mender Method), and I take the 2d6 as Nonlethal)

Healing to Ashkaran:
Nonlethal damage taken by Goodberry: 6 (the 2d6 part of the above)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:28 pm

Ahz moves up and pulls out his onyx statuette, calling forth ancient powers of the giants to summon an ally that can remove the flames.
(1 Conjuration mental focus to use Servitor, summoning a small Water Elemental in square R14, lasts for 1 minute.)

The water elemental shambles forward through the fire, putting the fire out and looming menacingly at Human Child 2 (but unable to attack because 20' movement speed).
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Ahz's water elemental quenches out the fires.
(modified positions a bit since Goodberry had forgotten to move up on map...)

The gnome takes a 5ft step back and attempts to cast from the scroll (spellcraft: Summon Swarm), but the timely disruptor ray that struck her chest dead center put a prompt stop to that. It also left the gnome a bloodied mess who is barely standing.

The human child that Leah cornered has no such toughness. One stab from the dhampir and he goes down. Whether dead or just unconscious is uncertain.

The kid atop the stairs shoots an arrow at Gadget... and misses by a wide margin.

Next up: Adoette, Ashkaran
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Adoett crawls forward his 15'.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:04 pm

Ashkharan crawls forward 30'.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Child1 runs off screen
Child4 screams in fear, completely paralyzed, as he watches Leah drop the kid near the entrance.
The half-orc child looks cowed himself and backs away slowly.

Just that moment, a human in his early teens -- probably around 13 -- rushes into the room. Unlike the other kids, he was wearing breastplate armor that seemed made for a gnome and then modified. But instead of revealing fright in any way, the teen himself was fuming with anger as he looked over his bloodied compatriots.

"Does killing frightened children make you failures feel alive, you miserable fucks?" the teen spat out as his glare swept from Leah to Gadget: "If you have any inkling of honor as a soldier, you'll leave these children alone and duel me instead!"

He carried a shield and readied a javelin. The two kids following him carried a small mace and a sling, but both were noticeably shaken.

Next up: Goodberry, Gadget, Ahz, Koko
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:25 pm

"They attacked. We retaliated. Is this not how war is fought?" Gadget asked, as if genuinely curious. Nonetheless, he maintained a defensive posture.

(Total Defense (no attacks, +4 dodge to ac).
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support

Postby Squall255 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Goodberry double moves up (30 ft). "Make room for me to get to the wounded child" he sends over the telepathic bond
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Koko hurries up as quickly as she can. Not working to shove past anyone but wanting to get out in the open where she can see what is going on now.

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Ahz's original plan was to try and negotiate and avoid combat - killing children didn't sit well with the scholar. He can barely hear what's going on in the large room, but he decides to try and negotiate a peace anyway. "Look, there's no need for further bloodshed! We just want the stolen goods back!"

(Yeah, yeah, I know, Diplomacy in combat takes a full minute without the proper abilities...)
(Diplomacy: 1d20+11 = 17 (blah, was worth a try...))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:40 pm

The bloodied gnome child retreats back before screaming at the teen, as though trying to drown out Ahz's words coming from the tunnel: "What are you doing Cadroc! They're just trying to buy time for more killers in the tunnels to get through!"

She trains her wand on Gadget before firing two more bolts of magic (8 force damage)

"Cadroc?" The two other human kids (5&6) near the gnome both looks to their leader, scared and uncertain of what to do.

The archer atop the stairs shoots a fat arrow into the tunnel entrance, filling it with a noxious green smoke.

( next up: Leah, Adoette, Ashkaran )
|

()

skychan
Lighted Member

Postby skychan » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Adoett still has little idea what's actually going on since he hasn't rounded the corner yet. Once he does, he also calls out.

"Everyone, please stand down. Perhaps we can discuss this over a nice meal? I'm quite a good cook, if I may say so."

(Diplo 1d20+6=14)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

azrael
Race: Gnome

Postby azrael » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Ashkharan hears too many voices already and remains silent. He softens his fighting stance and lets his earthen armor recede. He does, though, ready an action to summon it again if the children fight.

Kadi
Axemember

Postby Kadi » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:43 pm

That shouldn't have happened, Leah thinks as she takes a step around the collapsed child. Killing children isn't usually her thing. She wouldn't fall into eternal depression and self-loathing if it happened, either, but that doesn't mean it sits right with her.

Thus, Leah immediately crouches down next to the kid to give him first aid. Maybe he wasn't completely gone just yet.

[Heal: 1d20 + 5 (skill) = 25]

[IF he's stilll alive, Leah will shout: "Hey, don't overreact. He's still alive. For now."]
Stormreach Company: ( / )

Return to “Game Threads”