02/14/2075

azrael
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: Gnome

Re: 01/14/2075

Postby azrael » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:28 pm

The report from the FlySpy makes Hecate frown.

"I think we'll have to revise my part of this plan. Without windows I can't get a good shot at this chummer if I need to, and there's no point to me sitting pretty with no LOS on the action. I'll come with and see what we can do once we're inside. The real question is, do we want to go in ready to talk, or like a tac team? Chummer probably won't like the second one, but who knows if he'll like anything we have to say. I say tac team."

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 am

"Why not a mix? Suit over here could pose as a Mr. Johnson with some protection," he motions towards Nitzen, " Maybe try to rent a room on the third floor. Meanwhile the other two of you go in invisible. Is your sprite able to cloak my drones too?" Meanwhile he sets the flyspy's to switch on thermographic vision and checks to see how many rooms on what appears to be the third floor have people in them. (ideally in a count of X rooms with 1 person, Y with 2, Z with 3 ...)
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

azrael

Postby azrael » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:51 pm

"I'm good with that. Doctor, how about you? And you're our eyes in the sky, Weatherman?"

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:13 pm

The FlySpy's thermographic vision is unable to penetrate the walls of the converted warehouse with sufficient clarity to make a determination of the occupancy level of the Novelty Hills Sleep and Eat. Going by the fuzzy heat blooms, there is most likely internal walls inside the warehouse that have been added to divide the building into rooms or cubbies.

"I suppose I could try and make myself look like a goon," Netizen says, shrugging as he uses his limited disguise skills to make himself look a bit more like hired muscle. Somehow, the ogre manages to pull off a passable disguise by turning his hat around backwards and leaving his jacket open to make the large revolver he carries even more obvious.
(Defaulting Disguise Test: 0 Disguise + 4 INT - 1 Default -> 3d6.hits(5) → [5,6,6] = (3) -> 3 hits)

"Aye, it can hide the drones as well, let me get one called up," Doctor Shadow clarifies, before he starts mumbling something in a northern European language. "Oppstå, Austri av den østlige vinden, ense mitt kall..."
(Summoning Force 4 Air spirit (Optional Power: Noxious Breath))
(Opposed Test: Summoning 6 + Magic 5 [Force 4] vs Force 4 -> 11d6.hits(5) → [4,2,2,6,4,6,4,5,1,5,3] = (4) vs 4d6.hits(5) → [1,1,1,5] = (1) -> 3 Net Hits)
(Drain Test: Drain DV 2 (minimum of 2 for conjuring DV) vs 6 WIL + 6 LOG -> 2 vs 12d6.hits(5) → [5,4,5,3,5,1,3,1,4,1,4,6] = (4) -> Drain fully resisted)
"All right, I've got him on standby, can hide the two of us and some drones."
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

azrael

Postby azrael » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Hecate draws her Yamaha Pulsar and nods her readiness. "Let's go, shall we?"

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:17 pm

(Sorry for the lack o' responses. I spent the week sick and hopped up on Nyquil).

"Right. So, Netizen. Just keep to the back and stay silent. If your eyes start to wonder, make sure they're scanning for possible entry points. Anything else, and he might get suspicious. I'm going to try and be his friend. If I get the sense that things are heading south, I say something about "that being the icing on the cake", that'll be the codeword for you and anyone else who's listening."

While being speaking, Harvard proceeded to fix his hair and suit to be more casual and less business. More befitting a discout Mr. J than a high class litigator.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Aside from the main entrance to the warehouse-turned-hotel, there are several additional entrances scattered around the building. Befitting of the low quality and security level of the establishment, they appear to have just a basic maglock on them, easily bypassable by a trained hacker. "Doesn't look like the locks are publicly accessible on the grid, they're probably controlled from the front office," Netizen says, looking out the van at the doors with a distracted look on his face indicating that he's pay more attention to the matrix than to meatspace.

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:04 am

(Will rolled and put results in chat to pick the maglock on the side entrance. Any special plans or just going right to the target's room?)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 am

Taking one last moment to crack his neck and look around, Harvard strode confidently into the "hotel" with Netizen in tow. With almost a strut in his step, he proceeded to Oxycode's room.

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:01 pm

The interior of the establishment looks like someone attempted to build a hotel inside a warehouse, only without exterior walls on the hotel. A steel-pipe framework holds racks of sleep cubicles stacked fifteen high, connected with narrow catwalks running around the place. Half the warehouse has four stories of prefabricated rooms stacked, likewise connected with catwalks. Oxycode's room lies within the prefabricated rooms, and the group reaches the door to his dwelling without being spotted. A lock identical to the one outside secures this door, and no noise can be heard from inside it.
(Lockpick + Agility to open the lock, threshold is 1 so if you've got a pool of 4 you can just buy a hit.)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm

Harvard knocks on the door.

Active Characters:

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

There is no response to the knock, and the silence from the other side of the door continues.

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Harvard knocks a second time, slightly harder.

Active Characters:

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Weatherman feeds the thermographic video from his outside drone, as well as activates the thermographic vision of the rotodone that Doc is carrying, and forwards that feed instead if it is more useful.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:32 pm

There is once again no response to the knock. The outside thermographic feed is useless, the construction of the makeshift hotel makes the entire hotel appear as a giant heatblob in thermographic vision. The drone that Doc is carrying reveals that there is a heat blob inside the room, but if it is indeed a person then their body temperature is unhealthily low.

Return to “Game Threads”