Part 3: Into the Citadel

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 3: Into the Citadel

Postby Squall255 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Sosiel is shocked and alarmed at Daveed's request. "I don't have anything to really detect or counter that prepared today." he says. "But I can place a ward on his tent that should help keep him from being possessed if there is such a force. There should be another cleric or two who can help maintain it."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:22 pm

"I had tried to detect any presence of evil when I last spoke to him. If the dagger is possessed, it does not appear to be an evil spirit. What I do know, is that he talks to it often, and refers to it by the name 'Helg'."
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:51 pm

"I will speak with Aravashnial on this while you are in the keep. Maybe he has come across something like this in his arcane studdies."
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:07 am

You have met on the wall that surrounds the citadel, and it is around 9PM. Please post any pre-invade buffs you will be using (include durations)
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Before the group begins their assault, Daveed places his hand on the walls of the fortress, and seems to lose himself in thought for a moment.

(Daveed activates his Augury from his Third Eye to determine whether assaulting the fortress from the position they are in will yield Weal or Woe).

Active Characters:

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:56 am

Henric casts Mage Armor.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Cernandlon manifests Conceal Thoughts.
(2 hour duration, +10 circumstance bonus on Bluff checks against those attempting to discern its true intentions with Sense Motive. It also gains a +4 bonus on its saving throw against any power or spell used to read its mind (such as read thoughts or mind probe))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Buffs noted. Make your way to the keep. There are some stairs down the the courtyard to the south about 60ft. if you would like to get off the wall that way.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

"Move out." Daveed ordered, beginning to move towards the Northern Garrison.

(Daveed begins moving towards the Northern Garrison, taking two move actions per round with his shield raised.)

Active Characters:

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:26 am

Malorix is right behind Daveed, spell and sword at the ready.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:52 pm

As the group advances you make it about halfway to the citadel before some arrows begin assaulting you through the arrow slits south of the balcony. Daveed is able to block both of the ones that targeted him, and the two aiming for Malorix miss him entirely. Henric Cernandlon and Epicette aren't quite so lucky and each take an arrow. Henric takes 2 piercing, Cernandlon takes 4, and Epicette takes 4 as well. Roll for initiative!
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:38 pm

(Initiative: 1d20+2= 17)

Active Characters:

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Henric is on the ball, even as the arrow pierces his jacket.

Init: 1d20+10=30

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:57 pm

(NOW I roll a 20 for initiative on this die. Grumble grumble. 20+5=25)

Malorix looks down at his armor where the arrow just tinged off. And then he looks up at its source, annoyed and ready to kick ass.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:46 am

Cernandlon is not used to being the one getting hit by arrows.

(Initiative: 1d20+7 = 9)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”