Part 3: Into the Citadel

Moderator: Squall255

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Part 3: Into the Citadel

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:18 am

"There's something going on in the next room and they seem frightful about it," Epicette tells the group in a hushed voice. "Either our reputation grew unusually well, or something powerful and scary just arrived."
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:23 am

Henric also advances into the room so that he can get a clear shot at the door (double move).

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:37 am

When Cernandlon joins the rest of the team, Daveed pushes in the door to what should be the "War Room," shield raised.

(CE Active
AC: 26)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Cernandonalon ceases his pondering and takes up a position where he could easily duck into cover.
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Daveed opens the door just in time to see two Succubi finish teleporting into the room. The far one continues to glare to the north, while the closer one turns to look at Daveed.

Everyone roll initiative!
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:28 am

(Initiative: 1d20+2= 11)

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:06 pm

(Init 1d20+10=30)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:26 pm

(Initiative 15+5=20)
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:42 pm

( Init: 17 + 9 = 26 )

(Let's make something of these init rolls and see if the DPS can take down one before they act...)
Henric -> Cernandlon -> Daveed -> Epicette -> Malorix
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:53 am

Cernandlon rolled a 22.

Henric is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:26 am

Henric advances to right behind Daveed to get a better shot at the near succubus and then fires a large ball of acid over Daveed's shoulder (Orb of Acid).

Attack: 1d20+10=17 touch
Damage: 11d6+15=50 acid
SR: No :D

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:52 am

The succubus is fairly wounded by the acid ball, about as much as you'd expect a demon to be anyway (you guys are use to demon acid resistance by now).

She then looks past Daveed and Henric, and Cernandlon sees her staring right into his eyes as her ears begin to elongate into a very attractive female elf. Cernandlon needs to make a Will save.
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:00 am

(Will: 1d20+11+1 = 24. Succeeds)

Cernandlon laughs off the attempt to control his actions, and unleashes a well-aimed shot at the succubus in return.
(Attack [Deadly Aim, Favored Enemy, Vital Strike, Psionic Shot, Lesser Bane, Steel Arrow]: 1d20+16 = 35 (Crit Confirmation: Nat 20))
(Damage: 4d6+28+7d6 = 71 piercing, magic, cold iron damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:21 am

Cernandlon's aim is true as his silent rage at the Succubus using his wife's form begins to build. Sadly, Succubus hearts are not where humanoid hearts are, and she manages to stay up. Daveed is up.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:28 pm

Daveed moves to engage the succubus before she can engage in further shenanigans.

(CE engaged
1d20+14=29; 1d8+7= 10 [cold iron, magic]
AC: 26)

Active Characters:

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”