Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Re: Part 3: Into the Citadel

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:58 pm

Grapple checks:
T3: 20+15 = 35 (7dmg)
T4: 4+15 = 19
T5: 12+15 = 27 (7dmg)

Epicette calls Cernandlon to get up here and nail the tiefling trying to get away (T3).

She then curses T4 with an Evil Eye hex (-4 to attack rolls and CMB; mythic for 1 rnd, then auto effect for 1rnd, then Will DC21 for 7rnds)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Postby littleangryman » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Malorix wanders into the kitchen as well, and tries to determine if any of Henric's discoveries hold any nasty Abyssal surprises. (know: Planes 16+10=26)

DM Edit: Malorix's knowledge of otherworld entities grants him no insight. Also: how are you trying to determine? picking up a jar? opening one? poking it with a stick? sniffing it?
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Anyone who hears what Henric says may try a Knowledge [Dungeoneering] check.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 pm

(Knowledge [Dungeoneering]: 1d20+11 = 29)

"DON'T open those jars, they contain oozes!" Cernandlon shouts, using his seldom-used authoritative tone voice.

Cernandlon moves up to BV38 and shoots T3.

(Attack [Vital Strike, Conductive, Steel Arrow]: 1d20+15 = 23)
(Damage: 2d6+4+2d6+2d6+3 = 42 magic piercing damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:23 am

Henric shudders and Very Carefully puts it back down.

(Just how heavy are these things? I...might want to keep one for emergencies.)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:31 am

Cernandlon's arrow strikes true and T3 ceases his struggling due to an acute case of steel and wood poisoning.

Malorix and Henric are inspecting a stone jar, Henric is unable to lift it back up onto the shelf (You estimate it to be around 100lbs +/- 25ish) and settles for setting it on the ground.

Daveed has opened the door and looked into the kitchen.

Epicette is hexing tieflings while covering the rear. (Black Tentacles ends after your turn on Round 13)

T4 and T5 struggle uselessly against the tentacles, suffering from ill luck and only proceed to get themselves more tangled.

more movement and muffled shouting comes from the south (Perception to see if you can make out the words)

Round 9!
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 am

(Perception 1d20+11=20)

While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:19 am

With both enemies properly hexed, Epicette leaves the decision of whether to kill them or not to Cernandlon. She zips south to the next room. If she sees no new enemies, then she turns her Flight Hex off.

(She also opens her bag to let out a Unseen Crafter/Servant and let it open door BT47)

Grapple:
T4: 9+15 = 24 (7dmg)
T5: 9+15 = 24 (6dmg)
CMB vs CMD30 to break from grapple.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:36 am

Daveed advances south.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Laharl

Postby Laharl » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:40 am

"Shh, I hear voices from the south. Could be half-orc, dwarf, or human."

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:14 am

Malorix sheepishly helps Henric set the jar back onto the floor. "Well that would have been a nasty surprise. Wonder if there's a good way to make it *their* nasty surprise."

He also keeps up with the party.

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Cernandlon is hesitant to expend any additional arrows on targets that are essentially incapacitated, so he hurries south and rejoins the group.
(Double move to BV50)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:08 am

T4 and T5 are struggling uselessly thanks to those evil eye hexes. As you make your way into this room, you hear the voice clearer now (you all have approximately a +10 mod or higher so I'm assuming most of you make the DC 15 to hear). It sounds like a dwarven commander hurrying his troops to get their gear on. You can hear the clanging of metal as a respectable number of dwarves are hurrying to follow commands. (These sounds are from 10 and 11, which are closed and open away from you, so you can try to open as a swift action while trying to move through the doorway)

Round 10!
(|)
(|)

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Malorix moves to roughly the center of the room and casts Bless on the party (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/spel ... html#bless) because he has a feeling they'll need to be buffed for this fight.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:36 am

Daveed kicks in the door 10, weapon and shield ready.
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”