Part 3: Into the Citadel

Moderator: Squall255

Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Part 3: Into the Citadel

Postby Squall255 » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:03 am

Daveed's strike hits home, but without using his divine powers, his rapier just isn't strong enough to take the demon down. Infact, he barely manages to hit the succubus.

The other succubus screams(in infernal) at another member in the room "What are you still doing here? Get down in the forge where it's safe!" She then moves to guide him away, pausing as if trying to cast something that doesn't quite work. (Daveed can make spellcraft to ID, no one else had line of sight.)

Epicette and Malorix are up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:45 am

Malorix moves toward roughly the center of everyone and casts Prayer.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 am

Epicette moves up and readies a Slumber Hex against the nearby sucubus in case she tries to do anything funny again, especially charm or teleporting out.

(and with Reverie flies back into her pocket)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:53 am

Malorix is able to hit everyone with the prayer, and Epicette is prepared. Daveed can see, (and Epicete can hear) the dwarf get to his feet while mumbling an "O-o-of cou-cou-course" as he begins to shuffle to the doors to the east and reaches out to open one.

Henric is now up.

Kir is heavily wounded, Jane is the other succubus. Jor is the dwarf.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:14 am

Henric continues his assault on Kir with a Lesser Orb of Acid.

(Attack: 1d20+11=31 touch, confirmation 1d20+11=19 touch)
(5d8+8=29 acid, 58 if confirmed)

EDIT: Spending 1MP to surge the confirmation roll: 1d6=4 for a total of 23)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:42 am

The acid ball heads towards the demon and looks like it will only hit her wing, but Henric focuses his will and with a twitch of his left hand, causes the orb to curve right into the succubus's head. The room is filled with the acrid smell of burning hair and melting flesh, something Henric's companions are becoming all too familiar with over the past two weeks. Within 2 seconds, the side of her face has been eaten away and her rapier clatters to the ground, moments ahead of her body.

With that demon dead, Cernandlon and Daveed are up.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:16 pm

"Come with us! We can protect you!" Daveed calls to the dwarf, as he moves to engage the next Succubus.

(AC 26)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 am

Cernandlon moves into the open doorway and lines up a shot on Jane.

(Attack [Deadly Aim, Favored Enemy, Vital Strike, Lesser Bane, Howler Quill Arrow, Disrupt Pattern]: 1d20+19 = 36)
(Damage: 1d8+16+1d8+1d6+(2d6+5) = 7+16+2+6+(2+6+5) = 44 piercing, magic, cold iron damage plus target is sickened and all healing the target receives is halved for 5 rounds)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:42 am

Cernandlon's arrow hits the succubus right in the gut and she begins coughing and sneazing.

At Daveed's words the dwarf turns to look at the paladin, his movement slowing.

"You better get *cough* down to the forge and get back *achoo* to helping Staunton. *Snivel* You know what will happen to *cough* to him if you d... d... don...*a-choo* don't." she says trying to sound threatening, but the sudden illness is undermining it quite a bit. She then glares at Epicette who needs to make a will save and says "Stop your friends from killing me." before moving up to the dwarf to hurry him through the door.

Epicette and Malorix are up.
(|)
(|)

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:02 pm

Everyone's left Malorix behind again. He double moves toward the action. Clank clank clank.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:05 pm

Epicette throws off her pitiful attempt at charming with ease (natural-20 Will save) as she moves forward and glares at the succubus.

"Oh quit your pitiful attempts. We'll have the castle long before your boss returns to do jack squat!"

( diplomacy 8+13 = 21; because it was very much meant for the dwarf to hear as well )

( Evil Eye hex: Inflict -4 to AC; non-mythic auto-affected for 1rnd before save; 10 rounds duration, or Will DC21 for 1rnd. )
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:18 pm

As Epicette glares at the succubus, you all see her movements start to slow down, leaving her more open to attacks.

The dwarf, his hand still on the doorknob, turns to the group as though trying to process what is happening to him and failing. Remaining silent, he barely finishes turning the handle before the turn ends.

Daveed and Epicette can make perception and/or sense motive checks.

Henric, Cernandlon, and Daveed are up.
(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:03 pm

Perception 13+14 = 27, +3 if room is dim
Sense Motive 1+14 = 15
Clearly Epicette is quite alert but too caught up in the heat of combat to pay attention the people pecularities
|

()

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 am

Henric catches up to Malorix and fires a pair of rays of acid at the succubus.

(Attack: 1d20+11=25 touch, 4d6+6=19 acid)
(Attack: 1d20+11=25 touch, 4d6+6=25 acid)
(SR max(2d20)+13=32)

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Sajuuk
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:14 pm

(Conditionals: If Jane is down before my action happens, I'll move farther and shoot the dwarf instead)

Cernandlon moves further into the room and shoots at the succubus again.

(Attack [Deadly Aim, Favored Enemy, Vital Strike, Lesser Bane, Durable Cold Iron Arrow]: 1d20+19 = 35)
(Damage: 1d8+16+1d8+1d6 = 2+16+4+2 = 24 piercing, magic, cold iron damage)
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”