Part 2: Siege of Drezen

Moderator: Squall255

littleangryman
The cake is a lie because I ate it.

Re: Part 2: Siege of Drezen

Postby littleangryman » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:26 am

Malorix thinks this is a spectacular idea, and readies such an action as well.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently determined fool."-someone

"Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!" - Switzerland (Hetalia)

"ERROR!!!!!" -warforged barabrian

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Iron Gods battle map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:57 pm

Still staying 30ft up, Epicette flies over a bit and calls out towards Henric in celestial for an air strike under the bridge.

She then sends a wave of drowsiness down to A1 (Mythic Sleep Hex; it'll probably wake up before the first round is finished from damage, but should deny its action, AoO, and reflex save)
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:14 am

A1 trips over itself falling asleep

Overhead 2 Large bats begin to descent from the top of the bridge. One of them moves next to Epicette, and the other next to Cernandlon.

Henric is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Laharl » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:59 am

Henric flies another 120' forward and then shoots a small dot of acid that explodes onto everyone. He totally doesn't cast Ghost Sound to play Ride of the Valkyries as he does this.

The acidball is centered at AQ19 to avoid hitting Cernandlon since Malorix and Daveed have readied actions and Epicette is in the air, so no party member should be hit.

Damage: 8d6+9=36 acid, DC 19 Ref half

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 am

Malorix and Daveed manage to run away as the acid ball explodes behind them. A2 tries to gore Daveed but is too slow.

The acid blast severly damages A1 who wakes up roaring in pain. A2 and A4 are also heavily damaged.

A1 sands up and notices no one is in reach so charges in the direction of the nearest enemy from the direction it was attacked (5ft step east) and tries to gore Cernandlon. Cernandlon' sees what the bull is trying to do moments before and is able to move out of the horn's way.

A2 tramples Daveed and Malorix for 13 damage (Ref for half or AoO at -4)

A4 actually realizes that it can't reach anything and wanders around the pillar to unwind his chain, searching for a target he can actually reach.

Cernandlon is up.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Cernandlon knows that being surrounded by enemies is a horrible place for him, so he decides to relocate in a direction that the creatures can't move - upwards. Channeling his mental powers inwards, he reshapes his hands into climbing claws and gets out of being surrounded by scrambling up the pillar.
(Manifest Defensively: 1d20+7 = 18 vs DC 17) [No AoO provoked]
(Standard Action: Manifest at 1 PP to get 20' climb speed for 4 minutes)
(Move Action: GTFO 20' up the pillar (Acrobatics to Avoid AoO: 1d20+8 = 23))
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Reflex save: 15+5=20)

"Me, I'm dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly." - Captain Jack Sparrow

"And now... let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure." -Albus Dumbledore

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 am

Malorix manages to dodge out of the way of the worst of the trample but Daveed takes a hoof to the leg for his trouble.

T1 seeing Cernandlon seeking refuge throws a knife at him, but misses.

T2 seems to think the flying alien mage might be a threat and chucks a knife at her for 3 damage. Epicette may add a Mwk Dagger to her inventory.

two more ropes fall off the west side and two more Tieflings descend.

4 more bolts fire towards Henric, two of them hit for 3 damage each (6 damage total). He may not add them to his inventory yet.

Epicette Daveed and Malorix are up.
(|)
(|)

Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:21 am

Seeing the effect the acid burst had on the demonic... cows (for a better word), Daveed advances on A2, hoping to finally put it down.

(CE engaged, full attack
Attack 1: 1d20+15= 33 (28 confirm); 2d8+14= 26
Attack 2: 1d20+10= 25; 1d8+7= 11)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:41 am

Epicette grumbles as she stuffs the dagger. She then calls towards Henric again in celestial: "once more with feeling!"
(should be able to catch the entire left-side group with a midair blast... 7 foes!)

Meanwhile she 5ft-hovers back and readies a Slumber hex at B1. If it tries to do anything (aka takes an action) it's going to plunge straight down on top of A1.
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:39 am

Daveed's first attack drops A2.
(|)
(|)

littleangryman

Postby littleangryman » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:07 am

Seeing as the hurt is starting to pile up on the party, Malorix will move to where he can get most of his allies, and channel energy, excluding all evil types he can see of course. (4d6=16 hp healed)

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Malorix's heal goes off healing all but Henric.

Speaking of Henric, a green arrow looking blast of acid shoots from the top of hte bridge and strikes him in the shoulder for 5 acid damage (Before resists) and then begins to run down his arm.

There is continued shouting and cries of incompetence from the top of the bridge.

Henric is up.
(|)
(|)

Laharl
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:17 pm

Henric ignores the acid, and then responds with another blast of acid, this time centered at AI20 to avoid Cernandlon again while still hitting many targets. He then flies 60' forward.

Damage: 8d6+9=41 acid, Ref DC 19 half

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:00 am

B1 begins moving towards Epicette but is hit by her sleep hex and falls onto A1, who both take damage (causing B1 to wake back up). B1 then stands up.

B2 flies up and takes a bite out of Cernandlon for 9 damage.

Henric's acid ball goes off sizzling A4 into a puddle of goo. B2 seems to have dodged some of it, while T1 and T3 swing their ropes and manage to avoid all of the damage. T4 takes a full hit.

A1 doesn't see any humanoids in range and is a bit perterbed with the bat that fell on him. It proceedes to gore and bite B1.

Cernandlon is up.
(|)
(|)

Return to “Chapter 2 - The Sword of Valor”