XAT404-12AG3 (Squall's Character #1)

Post and discuss character's here

Moderator: Zanaikin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Squall255
The cake is a lie because I ate it.
Race: All of them
Class: Support
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

XAT404-12AG3 (Squall's Character #1)

Postby Squall255 » Sat May 27, 2006 2:25 pm

Name:XAT404-12AG3
Nickname:AT
Land speed 30ft.
Primary: fighter 12
Secondary: Barbarian 12
PrC: Frenzied Berzerker (6 levels)

Normal Stats:
166 HP
str 20 +5
dex 12 +1
con 20 +5
int 10 +0
wis 10 +0
cha 7 -2

BAB:+12/+7/+2
Fort:19=8+5 +6
Ref:11=4+1+6
Will:15=4+5+6
Attacks: +2 keen Large Greatsword:+18/+13/+8 17-20/x2, or +1 Slam +18 x2
Damage: 3d6+11, or 1d4+8
AC:29=10+10+4+1+2+2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rage Stats:
202 HP
str 26 +8
dex 12 +1
con 26 +8
int 10 +0
wis 10 +0
cha 7 -2

Fort:22=8+8+6
Will:21=4+8+3+6
Attacks: +2 keen Large Greatsword:+21/+16/+11 17-20/x2, or +1 Slam +21 x2
Damage:3d6+16 , or 1d4+13
AC:27=10+10+4+1+2+2-2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rage Frenzy Stats
202 HP
str 32 +11
dex 12 +1
con 26 +8
int 10 +0
wis 10 +0
cha 7 -2

Fort:22=8+8+6
Will:21=4+8+3+6
Attacks: +2 keen Large Greatsword:+24/+24/+19/+14 17-20/x2, or +1 Slam +24/+24 x2
Damage: 3d6+20 or 1d4+17
AC:23=10+10+4+1+2+2-6

Feats:
Free-adamantine body
free-improved resiliency
free-improved damage reduction (+1/-)
free-spiked body
free-heroic spirit
Free-action boost
hd1-endurance
hd3-destructive rage
hd6-intimidating rage
hd9-steadfast determination
hd12-armor specialization (heavy)
ftr1-power attack
ftr2-monkey grip
ftr4-weapon focus (Greatsword)
ftr6-cleave
ftr8-weapon specialization (Greatsword)
ftr10-Improved Bullrush
ftr12-Shocktrooper
fz1-diehard

Abilities:
Rage 4/day (lasts +2 rounds)
Frenzy 3/day
Inspire Frenzy 1/day
DR 6/-
DR 2/Adamantine
improved power attack (+3/-1)
deathless frenzy
greater rage

Skills:
Craft (Armorsmithing) +15
Craft (Weapon smithing) +15
listen +15
intimidate (Str Based) +20/+23/+26

Items:
+2 keen large Greatsword
+1 spiked slam
+2 armor enhancement
+2 con ammy
+2 str bracers
+2 ring pro
+2 nat armor ammy
ring of constant effect shield
Longstrider constant
Glove of storing
23650 gp

XAT404-12AG3 is reserved. He is searching for who he is. There's some pent up part of him in his mind that he doesn't understand, and it frightens him a little. Not that this part seems evil, but that it seems uncontrollable. Whenever he is in or around combat, this part seems to take over, and he loses control. Not that this is bad either, because this part of him has helped him win fights that he couldn't by himself. If it weren't for this part of him, he'd be long dead by now, and he understands that. It's just that this part doesn't seem to know when to stop. This has caused him to kill his comrades before, and was why he was removed from the military, and was almost destroyed by it. He was saved by a fellow officer, whom he had befriended, but in the battle rage that soon followed was slain by AT's own sword. This mortified him, and is why he doesn't like fighting, but he sees the necessity of it in the current setting of the world. Thus, he is searching to find what makes that little locked up part of himself. He is a brilliant commander and strategist, but not very good at social interaction. Due to his past, he also keeps himself distant from other people, afraid that he will eventually be the one that kills them.
Last edited by Squall255 on Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:28 pm, edited 16 times in total.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Sajuuk
Nerd King of the Frozen North
Race: Shadow Creature/Progenitor/College Graduate/Nerd
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat May 27, 2006 3:18 pm

Spelling Gestapo's Note: its spelled "racial"

getting worried on how much this character is going to weigh. hows we gonna transport him if we need to fly?
[PCs Currently At - Sailing The High Seas]
TODAY: Arodus 28, 4711
PARTY BUFFS ACTIVE: None

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat May 27, 2006 6:54 pm

you get rid of the anchor

my char works perfectly for an achor.
and if we get 4 more of me, we can make a Newton's Cradle.
(|)
(|)

Look! He's a brainless, life-sucking god of death. At sunrise he'll vanish like a bad dream. ~Jigo (Princess Mononoke)

<Tal> Our chem teacher said it didn't really matter how we titled the graphs and tables in our semester prac
<Tal> but i still lost marks for having a Table of +2 Undead Slaying and Graph of Destiny :(

Zanaikin
Tsunshun
Race: Tofu
Class: Strategist 5/Worldforger 3/SW Engineer 5

Postby Zanaikin » Sat May 27, 2006 8:08 pm

lol

but yeah you can take any warforged only feats as bonus feats for free. All the warforged feats I can think of deals with creation of the warforged anyways, no clue why they're feats. After all, mithral body isn't something you learn =P
|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Sajuuk
Class: Geek 4/CodeMonkey 2/HardwareWiz 4/BasketballManager 4/WindowsAdmin 4/Root 2/ChaosIncarnate 1

Postby Sajuuk » Sat May 27, 2006 8:47 pm

well, its a feat that can only be taken at first level anyway. they are feats to keep the character reasonably balanced

"No matter how difficult or absurd you make a puzzle, your players will find an even more impossible and preposterous way of solving it." - http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=680
Titles: He Whose Hand Shapes What Is, Epic Destroyer of Loot, Creator of the Elemental Plane of Bishoujos.

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sat May 27, 2006 8:57 pm

I'm shooting myself in the foot here, but
its a feat because adamantine body gives +8 ac, +1 max dex (full plate), and dr 2/adamantine. It's proabably for the dr. ratial dr at no la doesn't sound like wotc.

also, I would like to use UA's variant for Barbarian, I'd like to be Boar totem.
(|)
(|)

Sajuuk

Postby Sajuuk » Mon May 29, 2006 8:51 pm

dai? j00 approve of teh boar totem?

Laharl
Overlord of the Netherworld
Overlord of the Netherworld
Race: Demon
Class: Tennis Player 4/Geek 5/Software Simian 2

Postby Laharl » Mon May 29, 2006 9:13 pm

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pron surfed, weak and weary,
Over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot xxx galore',
While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour,
"'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!
...quoth the server, 404.-Bash.org

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:22 am

|

()

"Hurrah, Warsaw's ours!" / "Hurrah, Field Marshal!" - Battle report & promotion notice between Alexander Suvorov & Catherine the Great

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:39 am

|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:17 pm

(|)
(|)

Zanaikin
Tsunshun

Postby Zanaikin » Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:06 am

keep track of the scheduling thread and you should know all the times

you might want to design a personality for yourself too =P
|

()

Squall255

Postby Squall255 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:36 pm

yea, that is tonight and tomorrow.

Here is personality:
XAT404-12AG3 is reservered. He is searching for who he is. There's some pent up part of him in his mind that he doesn't understand, and it frightens him a little. Not that this part seems evil, but that it seems uncontrollable. Whenever he is in or around combat, this part seems to take over, and he loses control. Not that this is bad either, because this part of him has helped him win fights that he couldn't by himself. If it weren't for this part of him, he'd be long dead by now, and he understands that. It's just that this part doesn't seem to know when to stop. This has caused him to kill his comrades before, and was why he was removed from the military, and was almost destroyed by it. He was saved by a fellow officer, whom he had befriended, but in the battle rage that soon followed was slain by AT's own sword. This mortified him, and is why he doesn't like fighting, but he sees the necesity of it in the current setting of the world. Thus, he is searching to find what makes that little locked up part of himself. He is a brilliant commander and strategist, but not very good at social interaction. Due to his past, he also keeps himself distant from other people, afraid that he will eventually be the one that kills them.

edited for grammar and readability~Dave
(|)
(|)

Return to “Characters”