Custom Content Update Thread

Moderator: Mr_Praetorian

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mr_Praetorian
High Lord of Ham
Race: Paragon Gelatinous Cube
Class: The Classiest

Custom Content Update Thread

Postby Mr_Praetorian » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Yeah, been rather busy lately what with work and all, but I'm still working on stuff here and there when I can. Right now I'm working on two major things:

1. Expanded Traits System: In addition to having more traits, you will gain more as you adventure, and there will be more powerful traits that require others or certain experiences. Think of it as the current system with Achievement Feats thrown into it.

2. Prestige Feats: Lets face it, prestige classes are mostly irrelevant between awesome capstone abilities and the archetypes, but there are still plenty of prestige abilities that would be nice to have. So, essentially, I'm going to be converting some prestige classes into feat chains. Obviously some of the abilities will have to be toned down to qualify as feats, but I think it'll be work your while. Some classes I'm working on right now:

Archmage
Bloodstorm Blade
Dread Commando
Marshal (Penthiae Version)
You! Your character's build displeases me! Come to the boards for nerfing!

Active Characters:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Custom Content”